PizzaExpress & Pip Organic Partnership Competition Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of entry that the entrant will be deemed to have accepted all rules, terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
Who may Enter:
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and must be submitted by an adult, aged 18 years or over except employees of PizzaExpress or Whippersnapper, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition
How to enter:
- Entrants must submit a photo of their Piccolo in a PizzaExpress to pizzaexpress.com/piccolo. They must enter their contact details (title, first name, surname, date of birth and email address) so that we are able to validate entries and contact the winners.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Competition is open from 00:01am on 7th April to 23:59pm on 23rd April 2017 inclusive. All entries must be received on or before the closing date.
- There are 15 prizes available to win, and a total of 15 winners will be selected.
- Prize 1 (5 available to win): A visit by the Pip Organic Ice Lolly van to your child’s school on Sports Day: Each prize will consist of:
- 300 x 40ml Pip Organic Ice Lollies
- 200 x Stickers of your own design, produced by Pip Organic
- This prize must be redeemed on or before 31st July 2018 and is only available at schools located in a London Borough. Upon acceptance of this prize, winners will organise redemption directly with Pip Organic. Flavours of Pip Organic 40ml Ice Lollies handed out on Sports Days will be subject to availability. In certain cases Pip Organic’s Electric Van may not be available, in which case Pip Organic’s Branded Van will be used instead.
- Prize 2 (10 available to win): A week’s supply of Pip Organic Fruity Waters for your child’s class to enjoy. Each prize will consist of:
100 x Pip Organic Fruity Waters
35 x Pip Organic Badges
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants may enter multiple times, but must submit different entries each time. Multiple identical entries will be rejected.
- Please ensure that if your entry photo contains images of other people, that you have their permission before submitting the entry.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent judge after the closing date, from all the entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the competition instructions (during the competition period only).
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and binding and no promotional correspondence will be entered into with entrants. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to: (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (b) cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners will be notified via email by:
1 x winner of Prize 1
3 x winners of Prize 2
2 x winners of Prize 1
3 x winners of Prize 2
2 x winners of Prize 1
4 x winners of Prize 2
12th April 2017-
19th April 2017
26th April 2017
and all winners must respond to the Promoter accepting the prize within 14 days of being contacted.
Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner by 14 days after the first attempt to notify them, they reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and nonexchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if required.
Winners must allow up to 28 days for delivery of Prize 2.
The Promoter reserves the right to use entries for future marketing purposes on its website or social media. If your entry is selected by the Promoter to be uploaded to the Website, such Website will use and have access to your data including but not limited to your entry.
Winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.