Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of entry that the entrant will be deemed to have accepted all rules, terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
Who may Enter:
- The competition is open to residents of the ROI aged 18 years or over except employees of Milano, Whippersnapper or Sawdays their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
How to Enter:
- Entrants must submit a photo of something that ‘Brings them Sunshine’ fill in the entry form as instructed on the competition page. They must enter their contact details (title, first name, surname, date of birth and email address) so that we are able to validate entries and contact the winners
2.2 All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Entrants agree to indemnify Milano against any claim by any third party from any breach of these Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Competition is open from 00:01am on 24th July to 11.00 am on 15th September 2017 inclusive. All entries must be received on or before the closing date.
- There are 2 prizes available to win and a total of 2 winners will be selected
5.1 The 2 Hotel breaks provided by Sawdays are for 2 nights room only
5.2 The prize is for 2 people aged 18 years or over, staying in a double / twin room5.3 Dates are subject to booking availability. Blackout dates such as major calendar events, Christmas and bank holidays apply.
5.4 Prizes must be taken by 30.9.18
5.5 €200 travel voucher will be issued to each winner
Full Terms and Conditions:
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be rejected.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent judge on the 18th September 2017, from all the entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the competition instructions (during the competition period only).
- All entrants retain the copyright in their entries but grant to Milano a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free licence to publish, broadcast (across all media) and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged. This licence will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by Milano, to fulfil the prizes and to complete the administration of this competition
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and binding and no promotional correspondence will be entered into with entrants. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to: (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (b) cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners will be notified via email or telephone within 7 days of the draw date (and all winners must respond to the Promoter accepting the prize within 14 days of being contacted.)
- Should the promoter be unable to contact a winner by 14 days after the first attempt to notify them, they reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if required.
- Prizes are subject the booking terms and conditions provided by sawdays.co.uk
- Winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
Promoter: Agenbite Limited, trading as “Milano”, 38 Main Street Swords, County Dublin